Donut worry, there’s no actual hole inside this comfy donut microfiber towel! We’re not going to sugarcoat it: do yourself a sweet favour, and fork over some of that dough for one of these amazing microfiber beach towels! Your friends will be jelly.
- 💦 Super absorbent premium microfiber
- ⏳ Quick drying
- 👜 Folds and rolls into compact shape
- ⚪ 150cm / 4ft11″ diameter
- ✔️ Colour intensity may vary slightly from display
Since there really isn’t that much more to say about the towel other than the picture, let us give you some amazing donut facts instead:
- The largest ever donut weighed 1.6 tons, and had a diameter of 16 feet (4.8m)
- Canada is the country with the highest number of donut shops per head of the population
- John Haight holds the Guinness world record of donut eating; he consumed 29 donuts in 6 minutes!
- The donut finds it origin in The Netherlands, as a round ball of fried dough called an ‘oliekoek‘ (olykoek)
- To this day, olykoeks are still a popular snack in The Netherlands, where they are traditionally eaten on New Year’s Eve. They’ve changed their name though and are nowadays called ‘oliebollen‘ (‘oil balls’)