The humble orange; always the last one left in the fruit basket. So much work to peel, and so messy to eat, but oh-so delicious and loaded with those essential vitamins. Combine the sun’s vitamin D with your love for vitamin C with this awesome orange-shaped microfiber beach towel!
- 💦 Super absorbent microfiber material
- 😁 Sand repellent; keep the beach at the beach
- ⏳ Quick drying; no more soggy towels
- 👜 Thin material folds and rolls into compact shape
- ⚪ 150cm / 4ft11″ diameter
- 🎨 Colour intensity may vary slightly from display
Did you know…
Since there really isn’t that much more to say about the towel other than the picture, let us give you some amazing orange facts instead:
- Oranges are actually a hybrid of the pomelo and tangerine, and as such are not found in the wild
- The colour orange is actually named after the fruit, not the other way around; the word orange is derived from Arabic name for the fruit: ‘naranj’
- The bigger the navel, the sweeter the orange!
- Commercial oranges are often artificially dyed to make them look more orange
- 85% of all oranges produced are juiced
- The average orange has 10 segments