It’s neither a pine, nor is it an apple, but it is one of the juiciest and most tropical fruits in existence. Even better though, is that it is now available as an amazing custom-shaped microfiber towel to keep you company on your beach days. Get your hands on this bad boy to show your love for the pineapple!
- 💦 Super absorbent microfiber material
- 😁 Sand repellent; keep the beach at the beach
- ⏳ Quick drying; no more soggy towels
- 👜 Thin material folds and rolls into compact shape
- ⚪ 150cm / 4ft11″ diameter
- 🎨 Colour intensity may vary slightly from display
Did you know…
Since there really isn’t that much more to say about the towel other than the picture, let us give you some amazing pineapple facts instead:
- You can plant the leafy ‘crown’ of a pineapple to grow a new plant, which can grow a new pineapple!
- When you eat a pineapple, it eats you back; pineapples contain an enzyme called bromelain that breaks down proteins
- Due to the bromelain present in pineapples, you can use pineapple juice to tenderize meat
- It takes almost three years for a single pineapple to mature
- A pineapple does not continue to ripen once harvested